Every Friday in our Central Square studio, we hold a noon session of Five Dollar Fridays, the weekly community class where different yoga teachers from around the city sign up to be part of The Breathing Room for just an hour, and students pay whatever they want, but at least five dollars.
For students who can’t make it at noon, we’ve also started offering a Friday Flash Sale for some of our other classes and healing arts. This is a one-day “flash sale” for a different class or workshop or healing arts session each week.
On Friday, March 24 only:
- Today only, you can pre-purchase a spot in Jenny’s lunchtime Stretch & Settle next Tuesday for just $5. Jenny’s noon class helps you press the pause button on your day, as you warm up your muscles and joints and move mindfully through a series of postures. You’ll return to your day feeling relaxed, re-energized, and ready to begin again. Click here to reserve your spot for $5.
- Meanwhile, there are just two spaces left for Caitlin’s next Self Love Workshop, happening this Saturday, March 25. This monthly two-hour workshop is a gentle, restorative asana practice with guided meditation, reiki, and deep trigger point release techniques (with tennis balls and other props) to allow you to release, melt, and feel good. Click here to reserve your spot for $35.
- There are also a handful of spots left for Krista’s next Deep Release Workshop on Saturday, April 1. This evening workshop after Krista’s Power Flow class will use purposeful touch, tennis ball massage, stretching and strengthening, and a restorative slow flow to bring balance and ease to the muscles of your head and neck, shoulder girdle, and upper back. Click here to reserve your spot for $35.
- Registration is also now open for the five-Sunday April series of Pradhuman’s Personal Healing Yoga Series, in its new time at 8:30 pm on Sunday evenings. Capped at five students per month, this workshop series in Central Square is designed to allow deeper, more tailored instruction over a longer time frame, with custom practices designed over a month-long commitment, rather than individual classes for drop-in students. Click here to reserve your spot in April’s five-session series for $75.
- Meanwhile, registration is now open for Ana’s Springtime Renewal Workshop on Sunday, April 9. This 2.5 hour workshop will incorporate Ayurvedic principles (the sister science to yoga) for a graceful transition from winter to spring with basic nutrition, massage, and asana and pranayama practice. You will be guided through energizing yoga poses and breath work for harmony and renewal, and a yoga nidra meditation to rest and reset. Click here to reserve your spot for $35.