Every Friday in our Central Square studio, we hold a noon session of Five Dollar Fridays, the weekly community class where different yoga teachers from around the city sign up to be part of The Breathing Room for just an hour, and students pay whatever they want, but at least five dollars.
For students who can’t make it at noon, we’ve also started offering a Friday Flash Sale for some of our other classes and healing arts. This is a one-day “flash sale” for a different class or workshop or healing arts session each week.
On Friday, August 11 only:
- Today only, you can pre-purchase a spot in Jenny’s new Yin & Yang Flow next Tuesday for just $5. This noon-time class begins with with gentle Yin yoga to slow down and connect to your body, then builds to a dynamic Yang flow to energize and uplift you for the rest of your day. Click here to reserve your spot for $5.
- Meanwhile, there are still a few spots left for Krista’s next Deep Release Workshop, happening this Saturday, August 12. This monthly evening workshop after Krista’s Power Flow class uses purposeful touch, tennis ball massage, stretching and strengthening, and a restorative slow flow to bring balance and ease to your body. Click here to reserve your spot for $35.
- Registration is also open for Caitlin’s next Self Love Workshop, happening this Sunday, August 13. This monthly two-hour workshop is a gentle, restorative asana practice with guided meditation, reiki, and deep trigger point release techniques (with tennis balls and other props) to allow you to release, melt, and feel good. Click here to reserve your spot for $35.
- And there are just three spots left for the next session of Pamela and Julie’s joint workshop, Yin & Meditation Go Together Like PB & J, happening next Saturday, August 19. This two and a half hour afternoon workshop will share a powerhouse combination of yin yoga and meditation, specially designed to help nourish your body mind and soul on a deep level so that you can achieve more and be great consistently, without the burn out. Click here to reserve your spot for $45.
- Meanwhile, registration is now open for Pamela’s autumn Yin Meridian Workshop Series, which begins on Saturday, September 2 at 7:30 pm. This monthly workshop series will use yin yoga to bring balance to different Meridian channels each session, helping you to clear energetic blockages while relaxing your body, easing your joints, clearing your mind, and bringing a state of serenity. Each two-hour session is capped at just eight students, so click here to reserve your space in the September 2 session for $35, or, today only, you can click here to sign up for all four sessions for $99.
Important note: Each Friday Flash Sale purchase will be valid for just one specific class or workshop on one specific date or set of dates. No refunds, reschedules, renegotiations or re-anything-elses, ok? We’re talking about as little as $5 per class here, so please help us keep these prices this low. 🙂